Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happiness is only a mile away....

I am so frustrated this is supposed to be the happiest week, my family has come to visit everything was suppose to go great this Christmas but instead all I'm getting is judgement and people telling me how I should be doing things. Its my life I choose my goals, my religion, my relationship, and my friendships. My goals are going to school for animal health science and traveling abroad which I believe are pretty great goals. My religion, I'm studying to really find out whats real and I think everyone is trying to do that. My relationships, a guy my family doesn't like but I love and I haven't made a firm decision so for now we are friends. I don't see my ways as bad, all I'm trying to get out of life is HAPPINESS why cant people just be happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment